Wednesday, 25 February 2015
First draft questionnaire
First Draft Questionnaire
Today I had to think of what to put in Questionnaire and now I made my first draft and when I gather the results from it I will be able to make another questionnaire to see what I might put in my Rock genre magazine.
A questions besides 4 and 6 are multi choice questions where the answer is available and the respondents can choose only one or type in the options box, question 4 is a multiple answer question where the respondents can choose more than and question 6 is a rating type of question its always, pretty often, not that often and never are the rating and the ones on the side are the features that are being rated.
Also I need to wait for people to answer my questionnaire to give me some Ideas.
My first two questions in my questionnaire are the basics because its important to know who are my target audience and the questions is "What is your gender" and "What is your age".
The third question is "What type of Rock genre are you interested in?" because my music magazine is going to be on rock but I don't know what type of rock due to there's a lot of rock music out there so I hope I can use the questionnaire to find out what type of rock music I am using for my music magazine.
The fourth question is "What type of colours do you see in rock magazines?" I used this in my questionnaire because I want to know the types of colours I could use for my questionnaire also the colour scheme of any is always very important because the audience can get attracted to things due to the colour of it and dislike something due to the colour and the colours that were available was 'Red', 'Black', 'Blue' and 'Grey' I choose these colours because I what I gathered from the Research of music magazines rock genre magazines usually has one of the colours that is in my questionnaire also the it was a choose more than one option.
The fifth question is "How much are you willing to spend on a rock genre magazine?" because I want to know the price range on what people are willing to buy for a rock music magazine.
The sixth questions is "How often do you see this kind content in rock genre magazine?" this question is important because this aloud me to know what type of rock genre magazines uses that type of features and I can apply this to my music magazine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment