Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Ideas for questionnaire

Ideas for questionnaire 
Today I am thinking of what to put in my questionnaire to help me for my main task so I can apply it into my music magazine.
In my questionnaires, I am not going to have leading questions because that will be slightly influencing the people who is going to answer my questionnaire also its important for the questions and answers to be specific because if I have options like 'often' and 'occasionally' the information will be inaccurate because people's interpretation of things might be different so this means the information will be inaccurate for me to use if this happens.

I now know what my music magazine is going to be about, its a Rock magazine but I don't actually know what type of rock genre I want to use so in my questionnaire I am going to ask about what music genre people want of rock and then I can make decisions on what to do for music magazine also I find out what is going to be my target audiences.




No comments:

Post a Comment