HARD: I think I might call it hard because its a heavy rock/metal type of music magazine and that name kind of suits the heavy rock/metal genre.
When its manufacture I ideally want the title to be embossed to represent the name of the magazine – hard. The connatation of this is solid, metal like material, bold, unbreakable and this is the advantages of using hard as the title of my magazine.
This what the masthead looks
The word hard stands out and the way of the logo presents hardness and it goes with the type of music genre because the sounds are loud and heavy metal/rock music is hard because metal and rocks are hard so it makes sense for the name hard.
The disadvantage of using the word hard for my magazine name is that its too common or basic that it wouldn't really attract people
The word hard stands out and the way of the logo presents hardness and it goes with the type of music genre because the sounds are loud and heavy metal/rock music is hard because metal and rocks are hard so it makes sense for the name hard.
The disadvantage of using the word hard for my magazine name is that its too common or basic that it wouldn't really attract people
HETAL: A name I made up is Hetal because heavy rock and metal it's technically the same thing its the first letter of heavy and its "etal" in Metal.
Hetal is a made up word and people might to attract to this because its different and unusual and when they look or read the magazine and they found out its a heavy metal/rock music magazine they get the idea of why its called hetal also that is the advantages of using hetal for a title for my music magazine.
The disadvantages of using hetal as a title for my music magazine is that some people might get confused and think its an odd name and this could make them not want to read the magazine, they will be judging a book by its cover and if they don't like it they won't read it.
Hetal is a made up word and people might to attract to this because its different and unusual and when they look or read the magazine and they found out its a heavy metal/rock music magazine they get the idea of why its called hetal also that is the advantages of using hetal for a title for my music magazine.
The disadvantages of using hetal as a title for my music magazine is that some people might get confused and think its an odd name and this could make them not want to read the magazine, they will be judging a book by its cover and if they don't like it they won't read it.
This is what the masthead looks like below and it has a red outline and the colour of the "hetal is grey and black as you can see the bottom of the word is black and the top bit of the words is a kindof grey colour. this is what I have so far it's an basic idea of what the logo would look like for hetal.
GRIND: The name "grind" goes with heavy metal/rock names because grind is a loud and this type of music is loud also the this logo looks like suitable for the cover of the magazine
GRIND: The name "grind" goes with heavy metal/rock names because grind is a loud and this type of music is loud also the this logo looks like suitable for the cover of the magazine
This what I have so far with this masthead.
Grind is a onomatapia for the sound that metal makes and in this case metal is associated with heavy rock/metal it makes sense to call it "grind".
FULLMETAL: The name "fullmetal" goes with my music genre heavy metal/rock because its stating that the magazine is fully because of the word full.
This is what I have so far with this masthead.
I think I will go with the name fullmetal because its states what the magazine is going to be about also it goes with my music genre as I stated before also it makes more sense than the other names I put for my music magazine.This is what I have so far with this masthead.
I will call my magazine full metal because it makes sense and
it links with my music genre because my music genre is heavy metal and the name
full metal will make sense because for something to be full means it at its
point also it means that the song is full and completed.




No comments:
Post a Comment