I made a second questionnaire and in this questionnaire its up to ten questions this time also I have made it easier for the respondents to know if its a they can answer more than one question and I have made a "14 and under" because I don't who buys rock music magazines and its important for me to cover ever age also I have mix the questions ordering a bit so this makes it different from the first questionnaire.
6) How often do You Purchase a Rock genre magazine? I asked this question because I want to know how often people buy magazines if its weekly or monthly or they never had.
7) "What feature is important for you to see in a rock genre magazine?" The type of question is an rating scale.I asked this because its important for me to know what feature that the audience thinks is important to see in a rock genre magazine so I know what to put in my rock genre magazine, the rating is always, pretty often, not that often and never are the rating and the ones on the side are the features that are being rated. The features I put that is being rated Band/Artists Reviews, Competitions, Music Chart Update, Promotion of up-coming(Concerts and Festivals), Articles about Artists/Bands, Reader Interaction(Crosswords, Sudoku and New Albums Review,
and I want to see which one option is the one that the respondents feel that it is important for them to see in a rock genre magazine and which one is pretty often that the respondents see and so on.
8)What Content
Would You Expect to see in a Rock Genre Magazine? I asked this question because I want to know what the respondents think of the type of things that is expected to see in a rock genre magazine. This question is a more than one answer type of question.
10) What kind of Features attract your attention within a front cover of a magazine I asked question because its important for me to know what attracts the respondents to read a rock genre magazine and the options I put is a Main image of a person and Colour also Famous quotes because from my research I now know its one of those things that rock genre magazines and other music magazines do.
10) What kind of Features attract your attention within a front cover of a magazine I asked question because its important for me to know what attracts the respondents to read a rock genre magazine and the options I put is a Main image of a person and Colour also Famous quotes because from my research I now know its one of those things that rock genre magazines and other music magazines do.
No comments:
Post a Comment