Double page spread
What I had previously post about what decisions I am going to put in my double spread is not a double page spread because it going to look like to different pages also I didn't see this in my research so I have to think of a new idea that I am going to put on my double page spread. what I am going to will be explained in this post.
In my double page spread I want to have a double spread
page about a up-coming event and the content of the up-coming event is going to
be articles about bands and artists that who is going to play and so there is
going to be a picture of where the up-coming event is going to be and pictures
of some of the artists/bands that will play there and the text will be articles
about some of the artists/bands.
By doing this, it allows me to use the feedback from what I got from the respondents who has taken part in my questionnaire.
The text on the left page is going to talk about facts about the up-coming events, how long it has been going on and stuff like that, how many bands/artists are taking parts this year and its kinda a preview of whats going to happen so the articles are not going to explain everything in detail just a belief or whats going to happen on that day.
Then on the right page is going to be a picture of the up-coming events/ bands that are going to take part this year and then text about the bands/artists so a article about the band/artists and so reviews about them also and this again it me using my feedback from what I got from the respondents who taken part in my questionnaire.
However this idea that I want to, I haven't seem in it in my research and I am not trying to invent a new magazine so I won't be able to make this on my double page spread.
Instead in my double spread I am going to have a band/artists and its articles and reviews about them and how they become a artists/bands.
On the left page the double spread page could be a article about the band/artists and then a review about them also and facts about them that the audience wants to know about them.
Then on the right page is going to be pictures of the bands/artists and then more text about them and then at the bottom right corner will be a music chart update to inform the audiences about popular songs and bands.
This is the decision I am going to go with because I saw this in my research for all of my magazine they have articles and reviews about them on the same page.
No comments:
Post a Comment