Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Decisions of what to put in my contents page, Double spread page and front cover page

Today I am going to think about what I need in to be in my magazine as in the contents.

Front cover
On my front cover I have to take a picture someone who is suitable for the music genre because I am doing a heavy metal rock magazine so I will need someone who dresses in the same way and looks similar like a rock artists.
The person that will be on my front cover will have to dress in a leather jacket and will have long or short hair and they might hold a symbolic symbol for example: a guitar or bass guitar or maybe the person make a rock symbol to show that they like heavy metal.
The costume should be a leather coat jacket or a trench coat and they should have sunglasses on maybe.
The facial expression of the person should be them with there tongue sticking out or have a serious face or maybe with their mouth open as like they are shouting perhaps.

The masthead should be at the top so the audience can see it also they will know the name of it when its on the top also in my research I found out that, magazines don't put their mastheads at the bottom or middle of the magazine it's usually at the top.
I will put lots of contents and teasers at the front of the magazine because this will attract younger audiences too also it promotes the magazine too.

Content Page
In my contents page I am going to mention about a music chart up-date because everyone wants to know about rock musics.

Also I should mention articles about bands/artists also have pictures of the artists or the bands that might be on my magazine so the audiences knows who the magazine is going to talk about.
 Pictures then the text next to it and it will be a picture of who the contents page is talking about.

In my content I am going to mention a about the reviews and articles that are going to happen on the double spread page.
Then on the right box on the right side of the page will be text that talks about who made the magazine.


Double page spread 
In my double  page spread I am going to put Promotions of Up-coming events(Concerts and Festivals) because from my research majority of the respondents say that this is important feature to them also I am going to put Articles about Artists/bands.

On one page of my double spread page I am going to put pictures that I am going to take and put them on my double spread page so the text will be above then a picture below of a concert or a festival that will soon come and that will part of the other picture as well.

Then on the other double page spread I am going to have articles about a band/artists because it from my research majority of the respondents say that they "always" see articles about a bands/artists so that's what I am going to put also next the text there will be pictures of the band/artists that the article is talking about so the audience will know who they are also the festivals is the band/artists that the article is about.

Also they will be a music chart update on this page too, I think this is important to have in my magazine because it helps to audience to know what band and music is at the top and that is very popular and what is not also it gets the audience to know more about heavy metal/rock bands and songs that they haven't heard of and this will be set on the bottom page
Black and white images of the bands/artists maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment