These are the ones I might choose for the contents page or the front cover or double spread page.
This is what the stage looks like.
This is a medium shot of Nathaniel, my model and he is
making a rock out sign/symbol and he is sticking his tongue out and this is
what a heavy metal artists do. This slightly underexposed, I think it there a
way to make it less bright I could use Photoshop if I know which icon does
what function to make the picture less bright.
This is a medium shot, it shows my models face and its
serious and he is making a rock out sign/symbol. His costume is leather coat
and this clothes that they usually wear and the props is necklace around his
neck also he has piecing on his face and they sometimes have it too. I might
use this front cover.
This is medium long shot, the picture shows that my model is
looking serious and that he is in deep concentration and this picture is more
suitable for double spread or contents.
This is a medium long shot of Nathaniel and his arms folded
and he is looking right at the audience with his facial expression being so
serious.
This low angle shot and I used fan again blowing on the
right to make my model hair to go on the left and its show power and a dominant
character he is. The picture is slightly underexposed this could undone using
photoshop.
Amie
This medium long shot. This is Amie making a rock out sign/symbol and her facial expression is like a half smile kind of and is suitable front cover, contents and double page spread. Her prop is that she has a lip piercing and a necklace around her neck also bracelet around wrist on the left and right.
This medium shot, it shows my model making another rock out
sign/symbol however it’s on the right side also on the wrist metal bracelet on
right and she is slightly smiling and this acceptable because heavy metal rock
stars do smile but not a lot like Amie is doing in the picture
This is a low angle shot, I did this to try to make her look
dominant however she smiled and I can’t use this photo for my front cover or
anything else. Maybe I can actually because this could be used for the double
page spread to show how nice and friendly she is and this can link the
audiences to watch to read the article.
This is a medium shot and its show how my model body
language and is and how her facial expression and it is serious and her arms
folded shows that she is in a serious attitude and this is what some of the
heavy metal artists pose like too.
The pictures that I am going to use is this one before as my front cover because Nathaniel is making a rock out sign/symbol and that is associated with this genre also he is wearing black and this again is what I saw when I was doing my research, for example: (mise en scene)the T-shirt and the leather coat jacket this what I saw in my research and that is a code and convection I saw in my research a lot and he is also wearing necklaces and this is what they wear too his necklace has a skull and this again goes with the genre.
The pictures that I am going to use is this one before as my front cover because Nathaniel is making a rock out sign/symbol and that is associated with this genre also he is wearing black and this again is what I saw when I was doing my research, for example: (mise en scene)the T-shirt and the leather coat jacket this what I saw in my research and that is a code and convection I saw in my research a lot and he is also wearing necklaces and this is what they wear too his necklace has a skull and this again goes with the genre.
No comments:
Post a Comment