Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Content page

Content page




This is my content page
I have included some of the well known heavy metal/rock, bands/artists.
I have made the word "contents" be in bigger font than everything on the page also made it the colour red to show that it stands out.

I have made the features bigger size font and I have made the information about the features in an small font size because this is an code and convection I normally see in a magazine.

I have made numbers red because to show how important they are also it makes it easier for the audience to read the text quicker and to make it stand out so that the audience can see where the numbers are.

I have made the text for the cover story big because its the main cover story of the magazine also its suppose the attract the audience so that they want to read that page.




No comments:

Post a Comment