This is my front cover and I have added a lot of coverlines to it and the colour I used is orange to get the audiences attention and using the orange allows me to highlight that the audience can "win two tickets to see fallout boy" and that's why I used it.My model I used is suitable for my magazine because my magazine is about a heavy metal magazine and he has piecing so its suitable and its relates to my magazine.
The cover story is the second biggest font on the magazine besides the masthead and I made it the colour "Blue" because of the word "winter"
I added free three posters because its an code and convection that I saw in my research for the magazine to have free posters for the audience and this can be a way to attract my audiences.
No comments:
Post a Comment