This is what my double spread page looks like.
There is one of my double page spread pages, I have heading of the article "DARKNESS HAS FALLEN" in capital letters and made the font size big because using capital letters will make it bold and making the font size big to show its important also it will stand out.
I have created black snow around the heading because it goes with the name of the band "Dark Winter" because the word dark and winter doesn't really go together also the title darkness has fallen so the black snow is to show that darkness has fallen and dark winter is here.
I have used a deck in my double page spread and this is an code and convection I saw in my research and I thought I should use it because its useful to the audience so instead of them reading the whole article and they may not like it so it would allow them to decide if they want to read the article or go to a different page.
I have used a drop-cap and this is another code and convection I used in my research and this is the one I saw the most in my research and I decided to used it and I added an blue outline around the word and the font colour Black.
I have added an pull out text and this is an code and convection I saw in my research so I thought why not use it also it shows what the one of the members said is important for it to stand out more than everything else.
There are two different types of font colours, the colour black and light blue, the colour "Black" is used when the interviewer Matthew Smith is talking and the colour "Light blue" is used when members of "Dark Winter" is talking also the "Black" colour text is in a bigger font size than the responses from the band because its a question being asked to "Dark Winter" so that the audience can tell who is saying what also the audience can tell which ones the question and which one is the response by me using to different colours.
This is the other page to the double page spread.
I had added an group picture of the band and on the top part of the second page so that the audience can know what the band members looks like and the reason why the picture is like that is explain on another post.


No comments:
Post a Comment