Sunday, 3 May 2015

Evaluation 6

 What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

The technology that I used for in my media course is Blogger I was new to blogger at the time and the more I used it, the easier it became to use blogger, the difficult part about Blogger is to insert images on to blogger because I would put it one place then the image will move the whole text and it was annoying. However I overcame my challenges and now I know how to use Blogger properly.

I used a Digital Camera for the first time, it wasn't very hard to use and I made sure I had the strap on so any accidents won’t happen and I learnt how to zoom in and out of my model also I was able to take shoots that I wanted for my magazine successfully also I didn't take lot of pictures because I did would take longer to choose the good ones. Originally I had 3 models than I borrow my friend’s model because I wanted a female model to so I can get so female audiences to by using a female model for my band.

I had to use Photoshop to manipulate the image to use my magazine and it took me a long time to do because the only way I can access Photoshop was in school only and not a home so I couldn't do much at home but only at school I can so lunch times and break time I had to prioritise my time properly so that I wouldn't miss Misses deadlines and it took me long time to find the right colour that won’t look odd or weird on my front cover and contents page and double spread page also when using Photoshop, you to click so many functions such to get the basic thing done for example: re-sizing an image.


I used Indesign to finish my magazine because that’s the rules, Indesign is similar to photoshop however I am still new to using indesign even in the preliminary task much hasn't really change, but I know more about Indesign and how it works now than before.






Survey Monkey is an technology that I didn't know how to use now I know that there are different types of questions and type of styles of questions and I learnt how to get different style of questions for example: multi-choice questions.


                                                                                I used slideshare for the first time, it was very easy and it took couple of seconds to load my presentation and now learnt that is use slideshare.


I used prezi for the first and it's more presentable than using powerpoint however it takes a long time to understand how to use prezi and this is why I don't want to use it again.







No comments:

Post a Comment