My magazine doesn't match my layouts, while making my magazine I realised my layouts are slightly harder to make than I thought.

My front cover layout and my actually layout is similar but different I added more coverlines to my actually magazine front cover than I planned to used and this is good because of how many layouts I used it made my magazine more real by putting more coverlines than putting less coverlines.
My contents page is in a different design to my layout, My original layout was to have three boxes for my contents page and contain the features there, however due to actually making my magazine I realsied that I can't do this idea due to it will take a long time also my second idea is better than my layout.

My double page spread, I have followed my double spread page layout however it is slightly different, the main image doesn't take up a lot of space as what I originally wanted, instead of three I did two and this is for both pages.




No comments:
Post a Comment